Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday: flora's freezing
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:54:28 +0530

I really don't know why I don't like Frost too much. My two favourites
US poets of that generation are T.S.Eliot (if you can call him an
American poet) and Robert Lowell. Jawaharlal Nehru's favourite lines,
which he always kept on his desk, written on a scrap of paper in his
own hand, were Frost's famous lines, appropriately enough in his
case!:

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And
miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.

Cheers
Jayanand