Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex values
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:58:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

RicCarter wrote:

>A friend sent me the following. I don't know anything about the various
>generations of SLR equipment.
>
>Can you folk help answer?
>
>> Any idea what a Leicaflex SL camera with 5 Leitz lenses and aluminum case
>> might be worth. A friend is selling off his father's estate.  I haven't
>> seen it yet but his father was very meticulous about his stuff.
>> Any info or suggestions would help.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Billy

Depends on which lenses and what condition they're in.  Completed auctions
on ebay are a good general guide but must be adjusted depending on the
details of the transaction, i.e., selling to a dealer, selling to a friend,
selling on craigslist, selling on the LUG, selling on ebay.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leicaflex values)