Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex values
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:11:42 -0500

Yep

As a recent recovered Leicaflex nut, I found perfectly fantastic bodies
at $100.  Some far less.

The SL2 bodies were worth a lot more, in the $400 to $500 range.

But, the lenses are where the value was.   Especially the later year R
lenses.

I am guessing that the R lenses are still valued, for using with Canon
or modified for Nikon mount.

And now, the M-240 can use the lenses with adapter.

Anyway, ebay solds and keh.com are very useful for establishing market
price.

Good luck

Vick

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Leicaflex values)