Subject: [Leica] Is my M8 turning into a paperweight?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 09:43:40 +0100

Thanks for the suggestions, Geoff, but the lines are obvious even before I
do anything in Lightroom, so they are not a consequence of any development
boost--they are there in the RAW file.

I guess I will just monitor the situation while M9 prices decline to my
level ;-) Maybe I will send some of these images to Leica but based on my
previous experience with them and the fact that this is a discontinued
camera, I am not expecting much.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman