Subject: [Leica] IMG: Losing my self...
From: freepistol at gmail.com (Dwight Brown)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 11:21:06 -0600

Being a poor school teacher/violin teacher and a bit of a stiff necked
Luddite I still like my M 4P , IIf, Leicaflex SL, and Hasselblad with Tri-X,
I have a DSLR, but it is just not the same.  What is the best place to send
film for developing and good scans that does not break the bank?  I can do
my own film, but it seems most places are cheaper if you get it all done at
once.  I would love to fire up my Sinar, but I have no idea hoe to send
sheet film as I don't have a bunch of old boxes.  I have a smallish
collection of cameras and the give me a lot of joy to use.  Now if I could
only corner the world market in the underground manufacture of PX 625 Cells

Thanks,

Dwight