Subject: [Leica] It's 2012 Leica Yearbook Time--Please Submit Your Images!!!! NOTE NEW INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 06:04:54 +1000

The instructions to which Jim linked quote the exact (ideal) dimensions for
the two pages in pixels. So if desired the photog can just ensure that the
files fit exactly into those containers for best quality reproduction. You
can crop for proportions or just match the longest dimension. For a 3:2
that would mean a little blank space at two edges. The book will be in
landscape format.

"If you are obsessive, then you might want to know sRGB, 300DPI. The verso
page full bleed is 2888 x 2475 and the recto page is 2271 x 1588 (which
leaves room for a caption underneath)."

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman