Subject: [Leica] Thimphu Evening
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 23:03:40 +0800

Hi Luggers,
We arrived in Thimphu in the late afternoon and checked into our hotel. Our
guide Kinzhang said he would pick us up and take us out for dinner to a
Bhutanese Kitchen - which proved to be the name of the restaurant. The
details are given in the following small folder - starting with the 8 Eleven
Store and then shifting left for the rest of the images with explanations
attached:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/8Eleven.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/kflzexs

Please look large - C&C always welcome.