Subject: [Leica] The 2013 Leica Users Group Yearbook: Two Announcements
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:05:10 -0500

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Jim Shulman <jshulman at judgecrater.com>
wrote:
> The second is an end of sorts.  This will be the last LUG yearbook with me
> as Editor, Compiler, and General Haranguer.

Let me join all the others in thanking you for all the effort you've
put in, first introducing the LUG yearbook and then putting it
together for eight(!) years.  It doesn't feel like that long to me -
but then, I wasn't the one herding all these cranky cats and putting
the book together year after year.

-Jeff