Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Jayanand
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:42:53 -0800
References: <52BFC198.6010303@jayburleson.com> <CAH1UNJ2G5ywJe-jfEk5iy=Q14fmcOnQwUM86oeHThStn4n0MHw@mail.gmail.com> <52C0D878.6060402@jayburleson.com> <CA+yJO1BHxLrmV6JqyLg281f58UqDGqGm9cjMJVmbi1dK3sm2bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAZ9c+18W7q3LjsktKFVZtTzzQG9wzLh=Nd2o60Vrt0B0z=Gug@mail.gmail.com> <043AF393-CBD5-4FA1-86BC-9A02BE64F707@archiphoto.com> <CAH1UNJ1=jWWeKDiupmPdJV6nTzd4gNfbKvgk8r7cK6Do3rNxQA@mail.gmail.com>

I'd invite you over for a dram of that, but unfortunately it's gone :-(.

So you'll have to come by and try some of the ones I do have, like the
Ardbog, a 21yr Highland Park and a 25yr Glenrothes. And of course,
Lagavullin.

Henning

On 2013-12-31, at 2:01 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is a nice gallery, with one that I have always wanted to taste -
> Port Ellen.
> Cheers
> Jayanand
>
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Henning Wulff <hjwulff at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Ah, the scotch subject.
>>
>> I'm quite fond of scotch, as many who know me realize. A couple of years
>> ago I started photographing the different scotches that have passed
>> through my house (and lips):
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/whisky/?g2_page=1
>>
>> I realized the last couple of days that I'm well behind in this and have
>> a half dozen and more bottles of types that aren't recorded in the above
>> photos. I shall try to rectify that shortly. Among the recent bottles is
>> the Ardbog which I'm looking forward to.
>>
>> My favourite overall is the 16yr. Lagavullin, but I'm also partial to the
>> Highland Park 12yr and Royal Lochnagar distiller's edition. Actually,
>> almost any single malt.
>>
>> Henning
>>

>> On 2013-12-30, at 4:23 PM, piers at hemy.org <piers.hemy at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, Jay, for introducing me to ArdbOg. I will be sure to look out
>>> for it in my local bar, which already introduced me to Ardbeg Uigedal.
>>> Very
>>> highly recommended (Tina, if you like Laphroaig and Lagavulin, you should
>>> look for it).
>>>
>>> Hmm, I just checked here:
>>>
>>> http://www.theanderson.co.uk/scotchlist.pdf , looks like it isn't
>>> available
>>> yet, but lots of others are :-)
>>>
>>> Piers
>>> My favorite is Laphroaig which I see on the shelf in the back.  Lagavulin
>>> is also very, very acceptable ;-)
>>>
>>> Tina

>>> restaurant.

>>> --