Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:45:57 -0500

> De : "Mark Rabiner " <mark at rabinergroup.com>
> A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
> Sujet : Re: [Leica] Noctilux
>
> The French have French.
> Leica users have the Noctilux.
> We are using a system with a precision and time honored rangefinder
> focusing
> device using a principle all the others don't come near with their crazy
> ground glasses on their bionic bodies..
> So we can use a crazily fast lens with utmost precision. And get time
> honored results.
> Super fast glass justifies the rangefinder approach much more so than ultra
> wides. Or any other class of glass.
> We can really nail focus with Leica M cameras like the other shooters can't
> come close to.

__________________________

OMG!

Are we TGUG members (Ted Grant Users Group) still continuing to discuss the
various Noctiluxes, despite Emperor Ted's most trenchant prohibition against
such talk?

Take note: there can be no discussion of any subject that has been
explicitly or implicitly forbidden by T. Grant, honorary Ph.D.,  until he
has been formally TGUG (formerly LUG) -- expired.

All further TGUG/LUG posts need his prior prior approval, or else Brian R.
says so.

Is that clear?

;-)

EPL