Subject: [Leica] 2013 Numbers
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 10:34:07 +0000

Mine too.
I am pretty ruthless at deleting pictures I don't like, having learned that
having a box of slides with only a couple of really nice images in it was a
pain. I started throwing away unliked slides and do the same with digital
(when I make time).
My M9 took just 139 pictures in 2013, compared with 1300 normally. I bought
a Fuji X Pro 1 at the end of 2012 and since my subjects nowadays are often
grandchildren running about in poor light the Fuji has been a frequent
choice instead of the M9.
Fuji X-Pro 1 ........ 1164
Leica DMR ............102
Olympus OM-D......511