Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:08:37 +1000

John, Stefan Daniel once said "Your first Porsche is always a second hand
one".
To be serious, they do consider that used M cameras and lenses are the
entry point for many people. Of course they now sell some more "affordable"
cameras that are capable of higher performance than the M8 where this all
started. Who knows what they may produce in the future?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman