Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wroclaw
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 09:09:14 +0100

I finally finished editing the pictures from the first week of the year,
spent visiting my sister in Wroc?aw, the city where I was born. It is a city
of about 700,000 inhabitants, in south-western Poland, with a lot of often
unhappy history, now living a real renaissance post-1989. The gallery
reflects this: there is pretty and ugly, old and new, gritty and slick:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_jan2014

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain