Subject: [Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:52:38 -0500

I've never met nor heard of a photographer who shoots  "only 6 or 10 Pics"
of anything. Every photographer I've ever met or heard of wished they'd shot
more when they got back and sifted thought their shoot and could just kick
themselves for not doing so. To have spent a bit more time with it would
have been good.
This is basic. And I've never heard of any controversy involved in it till
the last very few years on the internet only.
Shooting very few pix of something and bragging about it as if its some kind
of plus or advantage is all loose loose. There just is not plus side to it.