Subject: [Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:06:09 -0800

The Leica large spot metering can be full badly shooting in the street with
heavy light and shadow. Digital and LR/PSD can really help here.

B&W film: expose for the shadow, develop for the highlight
Color slide: expose for the highlight, pray for the shadow

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM)