Subject: [Leica] Leica M to R adapter
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 07:23:56 -0800

However, the stopped down aperture has more DOF than a wide open lens.... a
disadvantage in precise focusing.

Certainly not a deal killer....and since it is the ONLY way R lenses will
work on a modern Digi-Camera, your choice is brand of camera not of auto
aperture stop down.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Not quite, the EVF will brighten the viewfinder of a manually stopped down
lens

john