Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:40:00 -0600

I might add, that I have not really played much with my 15 on the A7r for
the same reason I don't like it on the M8.  ;-)   It was nice on the M8,
but it plays a little too wide for my tastes on full frame.

I've not had much time to play with my 21 Elmarit, but I will try to give
it some play this weekend.

Over the years, I've collected a number of interesting lenses, some Leica,
some Nikon, Pentax, and some other old-timers that I would like to play
with.  I had limited fun with my little Olympus, but it obviously cut off
most of the frame of everything but my 16mm lenses.

The cheap adapters available on Amazon, along with free Prime shipping
makes his kind of shooting fun again.

50 some posts on this thread, and I'm the only one who posted a picture.
Thanks Jay, for the ONLY comment.

;-)

--
Regards,