Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:39:02 -0500

I don't think its  that bad really but I think if that's going to be the
digital M they should come out with a digital LTM, SM or Barnack depending
on how you phrase it. A Digital IIIF.
They can loose M sales to other camera companies or they can make their own
viable compact system camera with less weight, bulk and cost to appeal to
non Hedge fund types.
Not competing with the other camera companies for a true compact high
quality (FF) means they were shooting themselves in both feet. Not just
one...by letting them have those sales; in a field they should own. A form
factor they invented.