Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:10:58 -0500
References: <CF2BB9E0.185C5%mark@rabinergroup.com> <5321466E-C881-40C2-AB08-4C66A30B3654@gmail.com> <CAFfkXxsWcCic2qhJegHpoerEnFh1ZB7zm6_47qHdVhUkn9hGww@mail.gmail.com> <2B9DDEAB-D9F4-4E7F-B0CD-663F5090D7D7@gmail.com> <3F24E644-A878-4172-AF84-EEEDBBAF40DC@gmail.com> <1F81C9A1-127D-466E-BA2E-DBD3A9E9F883@gmail.com> <FE5E005E-0ED3-405D-ABAE-20D035F8AD35@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4KERPt8rUy5+xhoSBFcnzRJ_ET7MZT8SiGHYxbb7xfTw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtU_bRL4G6kT5nzj00P_Fe12O+jA95bHr5gD7iKj9ch3w@mail.gmail.com> <4E9DD6B6-E721-46E2-B910-62AC7A2FAC89@gmail.com>

I have the 19 Elmarit R I can try on the M240.  What would be a good test
photo?

Tina

--
Tina Manley