Subject: [Leica] "Sharpness is a Bourgeois concept"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:55:53 -0400

I do think though than when HCB is talking about sharpness obsessions he's
really not talking about missing ones focus. He's talking about shooting at
slower than optimal shutter speeds in low light. And when we then have five
shots of the subject shot at 15th of a second do we later just pick the
sharpest of the five off the contact sheet? Or do we pick the one which
captures a better moment but is a tad softer than some of others?
Or split the difference?