Subject: [Leica] "Sharpness is a Bourgeois concept"
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 00:06:38 +0100

I don?t know which could be the intention of HCB on this sentence, however I
think that my preference would be always for the better moment. I think we
will never forget a magic moment even if the image is not fully sharp, and
we can forget more easily the less exceptional moments.

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/03/2014, a las 23:55, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> escribi?: