Subject: [Leica] Introducing Miss O's little brother Aubrey
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:23:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Howard,
I am sure you are enjoying him being there enormously.
After our 3 daughters the increased energy level and destructiveness of our
son came as a surprise. Now we have 6 grandchildren, 3 of each, it seems to
be the norm. Anybody still believing the difference between girls and boys
is upbringing has had insufficient personal experience IMHO...
enjoy, and sleep very well!
Frank D