Subject: [Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 05:46:48 +0200

I had one lens done by John Milich (sp) for $125 or something like that, and
it worked perfectly. I would not dream of paying Leica prices for this
service. In any event, I have concluded that it does not matter and do not
intend to have any lens coded unless it already comes coded (like my 35mm).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain