Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:16:47 -0700

I implemented today. As my ipad is not calibrated (at least I don't think
this new LR Mobile is compatible with the new x-rite mobile calibration
program) I would be wary of editing on my ipad with this. HOWEVER it does
allow you to do slide shows with collections and see the EXIF data and
histogram FWIW.
For now that's about the best use for me.

Sent from my iPad