Subject: [Leica] Leica's heyday?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:31:23 -0500

In the RFF list I think it lives.   Not so much here.  Most of these people
are not such gear heads as they were when I came in to this list.  On
Friday in those days often there would be a dozen or more Friday for sale
or swap items.

I've made no sales in years here, and only one nice swap, though I have
offered  some nice stuff at near wholesale.

Probably Vick Ko is the biggest visible sufferer of GAS attacks on the LUG,
but he is also on the RFF and other places. ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/