Subject: [Leica] Leica's heyday?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:35:51 -0400

Ah, thanks for the commendation.

I've been selling slowly - I figure the money being used for my son's
tuition, dental bills, etc is better than sitting on the shelf.

I keep thinking that I'm down to my minimum set, but, I'm waivering on
that too.

regards
Vick

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica's heyday?)