Subject: [Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-)
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 10:02:22 +1000

Hi Ted,

It is so wonderful and amazing to see your fantastic photos in history and
read your touching sharing in affection, emotion and remembrance for those
time in the photography journey of your life.

These pictures represent all your footprints and your view and memory that
you capture for us to enjoy and refresh after so many years later. You know
some of them are in existence even before I was born. I always think words
are memory but pictures are more than thousands of words. In that sense, I
totally agree with you and treasure all those wonderful moment that come
back and revive in the series of photos that you have taken over the years.

Now, they are not just history for yourself, but also for us to understand
and appreciate how beautiful and wonderful it could be because it is you
taking us into that wonderful ways.

I appreciate very much what you did, do and are always doing and
contributing into Leica world as well as this dynamic world of wonders and
changes. Because your extra steps and work, it makes photography much more
than just a legendary gear or brand name. It is all about what one enjoys
the life through the art of photos.

I apology that I cannot be there and experience what you all enjoy, feel
and touch with Dr Ted in his honourable presence. However, with all these
lively photos online, I can see and feel whom those coming and
congratulating and orchestrating the achievement of Ted in these golden
years.

As ranking with you, I am too young and little to qualify the compliments
that all are deserved and honoured towards Ted. Ted, I like what you take
in photos and also, what you write in words. They are so real, true, warm
and compassionate in heart.

With that in mind, I share a good song which comes to me when I am very
young, even before I can understand the yesterday fully. Now, probably, it
is what yesterday should be once more in mind, if I can walk with you into
the hallway of Leica Gallery, looking around all your photos once more?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR1v3MZcHDw

May God bless you always.

With warmest regards,

Jacky, from Sydney.