Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 02:13:07 +0200

Tina,

Thank you for commenting your opinion. The comment you have received about
the grain made me laugh and also it confirms what I said about a change in
the preferences in the people, but on this case it look to me very sad too
that such people require your explanation.

My case is very different, you as professional it is absolutely reasonable
your arguments, I?ve never shoot so many rolls of film, I think my average
on film days was about 50 rolls per year! I agree with you that I will not
go again to the darkroom, but as said, my case is very different as simply
aficionado making a few rolls per year I can have the service of a
Professional Lab, living in Barcelona give me a certain comfort, I can have
several choices.

After I?ve started with digital I?ve do not more film after a while, I?ll
continue shooting digital and in some circumstances I think it is the clear
winner but I?ve realized I don?t want forget the film.

Let me see the pictures I?ve shoot with film these days, maybe my opinion
could change?

Cheers
Lluis

El 27/05/2014, a las 01:49, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> escribi?: