Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:59:41 -0400

Yes that is reported correctly,

Scott

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar)