Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:46:07 +0200
References: <14C4973C-EF9F-44A1-9ABC-B2A0B8E59150@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3E8BvLq-VZGHT0V71cZwnci2AHVLUK-A5x_JNXUMMn0A@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6vtJnft4gE3_p9cM=v4-hsWb=-xxWa6jX0nGXMC7XraQ@mail.gmail.com> <399DA48F-2E7E-4E76-9BD8-E5CB26143B4F@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4tAmAo=YRZob0yZYO8K6c4_qSKd91pgZWR_9NScwCV_Q@mail.gmail.com> <5D20D24A-1E58-4014-B7D2-28867E685042@gmail.com> <9F34243A-D2C6-4FF1-84AD-470D6C70483F@mac.com>

No need to forward proofs! So two known from 30,000+ M9's so far then?? This
is a bit silly. Never mind, I have assisted my friend as best I can and we
all look forward to hearing that it has been resolved for him. Dinner with
Nathan and Philippe soon.

cheers
Geoff

> On 27 May 2014, at 5:59 pm, Scott Gregory <scottgregory at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Yes that is reported correctly,
>
> Scott
>
>> On May 27, 2014, at 8:12 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> On May 26, 2014, at 10:49 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh I never saw that???? Who as that? Read exactly what the fault was in
>>> this M9. I did not say that there have not been other ones with problems
>>> with the sensor assemblies. THIS fault is one no-one I know has ever
>>> heard
>>> of.
>>> Anyway just expressing my view because this was my camera for 3 years and
>>> none of the dealers with whom I converse have heard of this nor the
>>> Customer Care people I spoke with personally on site a few days ago.
>>> Believe what you will, of course.
>>> I have a very wonderful day ahead here in France with our friend
>>> Philippe.
>>> All the best from Mutzenhouse
>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Geoff