Subject: [Leica] OT: Fuji X file sizes
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:13:38 -0700

Mark.. a free download from Adobe,  a stand alone conversion program.....
Adobe DNG Converter

Takes in most any RAW file format, and converts it to DNG.

It does have a batch mode....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

When I got my D40x Nikon in 7/22/2007 22 July, 2007 my Adobe Bridge would
not open them but there was a converter free on the internet. A few months
later I upgraded my Bridge and Photoshop and it worked without them. now
when I look they  don't  make the converter any more.
But maybe you're right and I have it switched around...

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Fuji X file sizes)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Fuji X file sizes)