Subject: [Leica] Busy Ferries on the Labour Day weekend
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 08:48:03 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I have not posted much in the last few weeks - too busy running the free bed
and breakfast we have on Pender Island for our friends and family and
preparing for our middle daughter's wedding this coming Saturday in an apple
orchard on Vancouver Island. This Labour Day holiday is a very busy one and
the ferries are crowded. Here is a three panel pano to illustrate the
multiplication of the ferries to and from Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2014/3panMornFerr1Sept14.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/mg4m3cr>

Taken with the Nikon D4 and the 80 - 400 VR, processed and stitched together
in CS6.

Please look large - C&C always welcome.

Cheers

Howard