Subject: [Leica] Vintage Album "Els Encants" Barcelona Flea Market 1985-1994
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 15:34:41 +0200

I?ve been busy several days editing and posting vintage pictures from the
old Barcelona Flea Market ?Els Encants?, from 1985 to 1994. That market
don?t exist any more in this old manner, since a year it is in a new modern
place? no more glamour.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/sets/72157646918538446/>

I was continue shooting on this market till to 2013, not many apparent
changes from the 2000?s, I will post them all one day...

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Vintage Album "Els Encants" Barcelona Flea Market 1985-1994)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Vintage Album "Els Encants" Barcelona Flea Market 1985-1994)