Subject: [Leica] Vintage Album "Els Encants" Barcelona Flea Market 1985-1994
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 06:34:11 +0100

Lluis

I missed this wonderful collection, and was brought back to it by Nathan's
post. There are some great studies there, and some great characters. So many
things have been 'gentrified' these days and have lost their true worth, and
this seems as though it is one of them.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or