Subject: [Leica] Great Sand Dunes National Park
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 09:42:19 -0600

Thanks, Aram. No, we did not. My wife and I are healthy and thankfully
unafflicted with heart, lung, or joint issues, but we do both labor under a
deficiency of fitness and a moderate excess of avoirdupois. If Weight
Watchers works as well as they claim (starting as soon as we arrive home!),
then I?d like to come back and climb High Dune next year. Really looking
forward to that trip down!

?howard

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Great Sand Dunes National Park)