Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 and M9 Sensor Problems?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:44:31 -0800

So I wonder if it's worth getting the MM... It has the M9 rangefinder
mechanism that is, frankly, pretty awful in holding alignment compared to
the 240 and now the sensor problems. As my Nocti would probably be glued to
the MM, this is probably show stopper. I can check the Nocti with the 240
live view: the RF is still aligned.

Any opinions? Is there an MM 240 in the works??
Just mulling it all over.
Bob

--
Bob Adler