Subject: [Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 23:14:59 -0800

OK JAY YOU ARE FORGIVEN THIS TIME! :-)

NEXT TIME HAVE A LONGER LENS AVAILABLE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE A MAJOR
IMPACT MOMENT! :-)

Quite frankly you got off quite EASILY ON THIS ONE. just don't think you'll
do it a second assignment?" :-)
OK We'll live with it this time.

NEXT TIME?  YOU'LL BE IN DEEP SHIT! SO LET'S GET IT RIGHT!

CHEERS,
dr. TED Grant