Subject: [Leica] Camera as a weapon
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:17:19 +0100

My take is give your assailant the camera - your life is worth so much
more than a bl...eep piece of junk the kids will dump anyway.

then you also are covered by an insurance policy.
Then the cops will be happy to oblige.
Then the cam's ID will be a way to find how it survives, and some
artist may perform better than you ever did.
Also, the Leica folks won't be bothered not having a longer waiting
list for repairs,
etc,
etc.

Philippe, definitely not a gear addict.

Le 26 janv. 15 ? 20:26, Larry Zeitlin via LUG a ?crit :