Subject: [Leica] Lightroom merge
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:14:36 +0100

I do the same?when travelling, I process images on my laptop and when I get
home, I import them into the master LR catalog on the desktop. I do not
connect the two computers, though. My routine consists of copying the laptop
catalog onto a USB stick (I use a 64 GB one) just before starting the trip
home?this way I also have a backup should something happen to the laptop.
Then at home I simply import from the USB stick.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain