Subject: [Leica] Photos from talk about ISIS.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 11:16:47 -0500

You never know when someone will take umbrage with the you and your
Camera but you never know WHY. It often won't be the reason they give you
but quite another entirely. As in people are not comfortable being seen in
the company of other people.
I'd get a 90mm lens or at least a 75. These are all pictures of people too
small in the frame.