Subject: [Leica] Photos from talk about ISIS.
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 10:52:33 +0400

HI Mark, Thanks for your comments. I should have "zoomed" more with my
legs. Good point. Capra was right.
Best, /matt

--
              web site <http://www.kollarfoto.com>|facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/kollarfoto> |twitter: @narbutta

           *Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.*  Henri
Cartier-Bresson

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photos from talk about ISIS.)