Subject: [Leica] BOOK: This is our Work. :-) $4,896. 01
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 22:52:26 -0800

Hi Crew,
This could be a nice surprise for many of you who purchased my LEICA photo
created medical book:

"DOCTORS WORK. The Legacy of Sir William Osler" a few years ago.

Now this is the copy with the Green Dust jacket. Not the  special printing
of only 250 copies with hand bound leather hard cover 250 copies signed and
numbered making their value today very high.

I have just found the value of the green dust jacket version has increased
to?????? READY????????? :-)

ON LINE.......... $4,896.01! Per copy!

Now those of you who purchased my LEICA created book a few years ago for
what I think was $100.oo per copy from my office? Might feel cool about your
investment in a Ted Grant BOOK! :-)
Certainly with an asking price of $4,896.01. :-)

Now If I had known they would become of that dollar value I might have kept
a few in stock! :-) OH well that's life and all you owners can feel good it
was a worthwhle dollar investment! ;-)

cheers,
ted

---