Subject: [Leica] Help! My LR v4.4 has some setting wrong, I am stuck.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:26:16 -0800

When I import a set of images, LR always does something ( auto?) with the
brightness. The sliders are never at zero once the import is done and I look
at the images.

I have tried to set all the sliders to zero on the last image before
importing,

I have made up a preset that has all zeros in the sliders, and used that
during import,

I tried both of these ideas and then imported...

None of these techniques seems to work...

I am at a loss. what am I doing wrong?  Is there some setting to just plain
import without adjustment?

TIA.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net