Subject: [Leica] Cold weather in Chicago . . . and some icy views of Lake Michigan JAYANAND
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:49:18 +0000

Ah well I'm still too young for golf!
My brother is the pro at Blairowrie and their course is only for the hardy
in winter!
I am comfortable up to 25C, even if I have something to do. At 30C I want to
be in shade, but preferably somewhere else...
I find sweating extremely uncomfortable.
We are both inevitably acclimatised to our normal life.
cheers,
Frank