Subject: [Leica] Cold weather in Chicago . . . and some icy views of Lake Michigan JAYANAND
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 07:26:13 -0600

Re: Heat

I saw this old sketch on Saturday Night Live this weekend:

*Narrator*: In an unprecedented move to ease world tensions, the country of
Israel and the state of Georgia have agreed to change places. The entire
state of Georgia -- residents, businesses, all forms of commerce -- will
relocate in the Middle East on January 1st, 1977. No buildings will be
moved. It will be an even property exchange. [Music out.]

*Israeli*: This is indeed an auspicious occasion of the twentieth century
and I hope that New Orleans will be easier to deal with than Cairo.
[applause]

*Georgian*: I know - I know that my entire state is looking forward to heat
without humidity. [applause]

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:49 AM, FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie at
btinternet.com>

--
Regards,

Sonny