Subject: [Leica] Konost "Leica" YA GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:09:24 -0600

Mark sez:  "Id love  for a real camera company to come out with a simple
and concise
full frame M glass solution."

My full frame Sony A7s sits beside me on the table with my pre-asph 35mm
Summilux M on the mount.  It also has had my 15mm Voigtl?nder, 21mm
Super-Angulon f4, 21mm Elmarit, 40mm Summicron C, 50mm Summicron,  75 mm
Summarit, 90mm Tele-Elmarit M lenses, (also fits my my 90 Summicron R, 135
Elmarit R.)

Admittedly it is menu intensive, until customized the way you want, then
the menus are hands off.

I have another simple and concise full frame M glass solution camera; a
Leica M9.

Both from real camera companies . . .

--
Regards,