Subject: [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:59:28 -0400

Thanks, Mark.  That's why I'm asking for content editing help and not
technical, at least that's what I'm trying to ask for.  And asking the LUG
is not like asking a general crowd.  I thought.  As for the B&W vs color, I
am prejudiced toward B&W and sometimes need someone to point out why I
should use color instead. I know that's a weakness of mine.

Tina