Subject: [Leica] Photo show dissent
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 17:44:38 -0500

Can you imagine Ansel with Photoshop, or Gene Smith?  Well, crap, that
darkroom fire burned the top part of my Half Dome neg but I can fix it
in post...

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Photo show dissent)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Photo show dissent)