Subject: [Leica] Shoot less... ? IT'S ALL DUMB ASS CRAP!
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:06:41 -0500

I hate like hell to argue with the great Dr. Ted, but I must. I contributed
to this thread of what is admittedly mental masturbation to point out
something that I could have explained better, how the way I shot film made
my digital photography ( I would say my photography in general) better. It's
a discipline that may not work for everyone, but I can't see the advantage
of spray and pray. If being more "economical" makes me consider what I'm
shooting, rather than just holding the button and hoping for the best, then
I'm the winner.

But in retrospect, what I have said may be strongly similar to what was
written by Dr. Ted.