Subject: [Leica] Is photography art?
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 22:18:54 -0500

In my experience, it is only amateur "Sunday Painters" that speak
derogatorily of photographers whose work can be seen as artistic. I remember
the day when dealers, curators and dilettantes spoke ill of photography, but
the people that I know that are working full time as "real" artists don't
feel that way at all. It may be that the old fools have died off.